Radish and Fennel is one of the best home remedies to cure urinary incontinence problems. The cancer-fighting properties of radish and Fennel root combined are really very effective.
Here are Top 10 health benefits of Radish and Fennel.
1. Helps to Treat Urinary Incontinence
The health benefits of radish and fennel are really numerous. They have been used as a herbal supplement to treat urinary incontinence.
2. Rich Source of Potassium
Another health benefit of radish and fennel is that they have a high amount of potassium, especially potassium potassium. Potassium helps to regulate blood pressure.
3. Helps to balance Urine Flow
It helps to adjust the amount of urine that flows from the bladder and the urethra. This helps to balance the flow and stops it from happening excessively.
4. Radish and fennel prevents Kidney Stones
It is a fact that some people are prone to kidney stones. People who suffer from incontinence problems often develop kidney stones. A high amount of potassium in radish and fennel prevents kidney stones.
5. Good for your Digestive System
Radish and fennel contains antioxidants. The antioxidants in the herb help to reduce the effects of the oxidative stress on the body.
6. Relieves morning sickness
A mother suffering from morning sickness knows that this condition can be very difficult for her to handle. A meal high in antioxidants can help relieve morning sickness.
7. Good for the Liver
This herb is good for the liver. It helps to balance the liver and flush out toxins from the body. The high level of potassium in radish and fennel is beneficial for the liver.
8. Helps to treat Urinary Tract Infections
The alkaloids in radish and fennel acts as a natural antibiotic. The bacteria present in the bladder are killed when it is treated with radish and fennel. It also has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
9. Aid Weight Loss
When you are trying to lose weight, it can be difficult to find something you can eat that has a high level of fiber in it. This helps to curb the appetite. High fiber foods also prevent constipation.
10. Radish and fennel is a must for pregnant women
The minerals in the herb help to reduce the chances of urinary tract infection during pregnancy. The herb can also be helpful to reduce vaginal bleeding. The iron content in radish and fennel also help to boost the iron levels in the blood.
How To Prepare Radish and Fennel Juice
You will need: 1 medium-sized radish, 2-3 tablespoons of fennel seeds.
1. Cut the radish into small pieces.
2. Put the radish into the blender and add the fennel seeds.
3. Blend on the highest setting.
4. The juice from the crushed fennel seeds is mixed with the juice.
5. Process it for a minute.
6. The final product is ready.
How To Use :
1. Drink the juice on an empty stomach.
2. The health benefits are many. Drink the juice every day.
3. Once you start using this juice, you will see results in the short span of time.
Suggested : Top 10 Health Benefits of Ginger | Superfood