Motivation is something which we all need in our life to progress. And there are various famous sayings and motivational quotes to keep going which are said by some famous people who have achieved something great in their life.
Everyone who is right now at some heights or had been at a great position must have gained experiences which have taught them how to face difficulties and how to handle tough situations. We can learn from their experiences and motivate ourselves to proceed in a right direction with right approach.
Here are some motivational quotes to keep moving in your life irrespective of the situation you have faced or you are facing.
1. Moving on is a simple thing. What it leaves behind is Hard.
2. Grief is in two parts. First is Loss. The second is remaking of life.
3. Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you’ll be forever in the control of things you can’t give up.
4. When I let go of What I am, I become What I might be. When I let go of What I have, I receive What I need.
5. In the process of letting go You will Loose many things from the last, but you will find Yourself.
6. One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up Instead of what they have to gain.
7. Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
8. Don’t look back. You are not going That way.
9. You can only loose What you cling to.
10. Don’t let yesterday take too much of Today.
11. Even if you fall on your face you are moving forward.
12. Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.
13. If you are going to doubt Something, Doubt your Limits.
14. Whatever you can do or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has Genius, magic and Power in it.
15. The will to win, the desire to succeed , The urge to reach your full potential…, These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Need For Motivational Quotes
When we read such motivational quotes we get a positive vibes and we start thinking that if they can achieve this height then we can also. Moreover these life hacks are very useful in learning and understanding the things in a better manner.
Whenever something bad happens to us we feel miserable and get demotivated to do any kind of work. We start feeling stressful and start doubting our abilities. Reading these motivational quotes may help you to gain the lost confidence and faith which will help you to keep moving ahead in your life.
16. The successful warrior is the average man with Laser Like Focus.
17. With confidence, you have won before you started.
18. Do not wait to strike the iron till it is hot, But make it hot by striking.
19. By preservarance, the snail reached the arch.
20. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
21. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, You will never get it done.
22. Every strike brings me closer to the Home run
23. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
24. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
25. What keeps me going is my goals.
26. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
27. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
28. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or Things.
29. If you do not change the direction, You may end up where you are heading.
30. Don’t watch the Clock. Do what it is doing. Keep going.
Motivational Quotes to Keep Going
Every successful person has said that the most important thing in life is time. Don’t waste time because it will never come back . There have been people who have wasted time and despite having potential they couldn’t achieve what they wish for. So Never waste time. There these motivational quotes to keep moving will inspire you to work harder.
Sometimes seeing the hardship a particular work involves we tend to avoid that thing and restrict ourselves from proceeding into that Direction. We stop ourselves to move further. This is the biggest mistake one can commit i.e to stop moving. These quotes will motivate you to work non stop to keep yourself going in your direction to achieve the set goal and aim.
31. You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your Pockets.
32. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, Some come to clean your Path.
33. I will not let anyone to walk through my mind with their Dirty feet.
34. You must be willing to leave the life that you planned on order to find the one waiting for you.
35. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
36. When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.
37. Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.
38. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
39. When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live.
40. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
41. If you learn only methods, you’ll be tied to your methods, but if you learn principles you can devise your own methods.
42. Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
43. Success is a journey not a destination. The doing is usually more important than the outcome.
44. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
45. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain the old pain.
46. When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best that is inspiration.
47. To succeed, you have to do something and be very bad at it for a while. You have to look bad before you can look really good.
48. Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
These were certain motivational quotes for keep going and moving ahead in your life. Hope these line have brought you tremendous amount of positivity and maintaining this energy keep working. Every one has the potential to achieve what they wish for provided they are working in an aligned direction.
Albert Einstein quoted, “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
Read More : Top 10 Surprising Benefits of Jasmine Rice